Sunday, December 5, 2010

Send your tickets to loved ones this year in a holiday card from Shutterfly

www.Shutterfly.com is by far my favorite online destination when I am purchasing Christmas photo cards. This year I will be sending over 50 Christmas cards that I will be able to create on my own right on the shutterfly.com website. The funcionality is superb and their pricing is great. If you would like to see the huge selection of Christmas cards and staitonary they have, please go to Christmas photo cards on the Shutterfly website.

I discovered shutterfly a few years ago when I was looking for a reasonable online destination to print and design my son Nicholas' 1st birthday party cards. since then, I will not go to any other website. To top it off, shutterfly offers free shipping for all orders of $50 or more. If you would like to design and print birthday cards or stationary, you may go right to their Birthday cards page here

In addition, Shutterfly also offers a wonderful selection for the rest of all of your cards and stionary needs following these shortcuts.
holiday cards
wall calendars
mother's day cards
new year’s invitations


Please be sure to check out this wonderful website before you order photo's or cards from any other website

No comments: